It has been another busy Fall with many fun projects underway in the areas of research and teaching. Here are a few things I have been working on this semester:
- Bright, Laura F. (2014 – forthcoming). Taming the Information Beast: Content Customization and Its Impact on Media Enjoyment. Online Journal of Communication and Media Technologies, Vol. IV, Issue 3 (July 2014).
- Landreth-Grau, Stacy, Laura F. Bright, Kelty Logan, Chris Wilson, and Arnel Santiago (2014). So Long Don Draper?: Account Planning, Big Data and the Implications Inside and Outside the Advertising Classroom. American Academy of Advertising Annual Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, March 27th – 30th, 2014.
- Logan, Kelty, and Laura F. Bright (2014 – forthcoming). Deal Me In!: Assessing Consumer Response to Daily-Deal Websites. International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising (Details coming soon).
- Ranked as one of “Top Marketing Professors on Twitter” by Social Media Magazine
- Continued launch of new co-teaching format of Research and Evaluation course
- Launched Digital Academy Internship Program with Online Performance Marketing
- Launched second cohort for Certified Public Communicator Program at TCU