Classes are finally wrapped up, grades are in, and it is time to take a few weeks to relax and recuperate before things kick off again in mid-January. It was a very busy fall semester but lots of things were accomplished – here are the highlights:
- Bright, Laura F. (2013). Taming the Information Beast: Content Customization and Its Impact on Media Enjoyment for Online Consumers. American Academy of Advertising Annual Conference, Albuquerque, New Mexico, April 4 – 7.
- Bright, Laura F., and Glenn Griffin (2013). Finding Synergy: How Creative and Media Can (and Should) Work Together. American Academy of Advertising Annual Conference, Albuquerque, New Mexico, April 4 – 7.
- Cunningham, Nicole, and Laura F. Bright (2012 – in press). The Tweet is in Your Court: Measuring the Effectiveness of Athlete Endorsements in Social Media. International Journal of Integrated Marketing Communications.
- Lambiase, Jacqueline, and Laura F. Bright (2012). Beyond the Basics: How Social Media Can Change Your City for the Better. 100th Texas Municipal League Annual Conference, Grapevine, Texas, November 14th.
- Logan, Kelty, Laura F. Bright, and Harsha Gangadharbatla (2012). Facebook Versus Television: Advertising Value Perceptions Among Females. Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, Vol. 6(3), pp. 164 – 179.
- Ranked in “Top Marketing Professors on Twitter” by Social Media Marketing Magazine
- Ranked in “Top 100 Web Savvy Professors” by Best Online Universities
- Successful launch of the Certified Public Communicator Program with Dr. Jacqueline Lambiase at TCU Extended Education
More to come in the spring … until then, have a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year!