The summer hibernation has paid off this year … here are a few publications and conference papers that have come out over the last couple of months. Fingers are crossed that more are on the way for the fall!
- Bright, Laura F. and Nicole R. Cunningham (2012). The Tweet is in Your Court: Measuring the Effectiveness of Athlete Endorsements in Social Media. Direct Marketing Education Foundation Research Summit, Las Vegas, NV, October 13 – 14.
- Bright, Laura F., and Julie O’Neil (2012). Five New Channels & Five New Measures for Non-Profits. DFW Non-Profit Communicators Conference, Fort Worth, Texas, May 18th.
- Lambiase, Jacqueline, and Laura F. Bright (2012). The Certified Public Communicators Program Proposal and Survey Results. Annual Conference for the Texas Association of Municipal Information Officers, Keynote Presentation, Round Rock, TX, June 19 – 21.
- Logan, Kelty and Laura F. Bright (2012). Deal Me In!: Assessing Consumer Response to Daily Deal Sites. Direct Marketing Education Foundation Research Summit, Las Vegas, NV, October 13 – 14.
- Logan, Kelty, Laura F. Bright, and Harsha Gangadharbatla (In press – 2012). Facebook Versus Television: Advertising Value Perceptions Among Females. Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing (forthcoming in Fall 2012).
Now it is time to enjoy my vacation before school starts in 20 days!